Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Clock Widget Pack ♥



Get now for $5,50


Before buying this apk there are things that you need to know:

1. The Clock Widget was edited and converted by skin replacements and coding on Android Software.

2. This widget will be updated every 1 to 2 months so make sure that you come here and check on it every once in awhile, and I will always make a post if I do so.

3. If by any means you have any issue with it please contact me on my IG @Ryoppsthemes asap, in that way we can work on fixing the issue.

4. I prepared each skin with mixes and main clocks they will come with 3 each individual size widgets giving you a total of 75 skins. I also mixed some section with 3 different ones so you will have more choices for the old themes that I made, of course, I did not make every single theme that I've been done since there's so many (ノ_<、) but I did my best to add recent ones and some extra for you guys!

5. it also comes with nonclock widgets and is a background side with manamoko features to decorate around your phone.



HOW TO?
I hope you guys enjoy and see y'all next time ♥


 

No comments:

Post a Comment